Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween Tag

So we have a tradition here of "Booing" each other and leaving a little something for a friend near Halloween time.  So I decided to use a stamp I had from a retired collection in order to make a tag to put on my bag.  How I miss these stamps image and was so happy to see this artist start back up with CC Designs since I just love this artist style. 



Anyway, I colored the image with my Copics as usual. The paper is from my stash and I got some clearance stickers at AC Moore that I added.

Hope you like it.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Outlawz Challenge-Halloween









8 comments:

  1. This is such a colorful tag. I like the image and the little details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab tag Olivia. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Olivia. Love the background behind the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween tag is awesome! Love the design, image and the colors. Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Halloween Challenge. Good luck.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Halloween tag,beautiful image and coloring,great design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween Tag TFS Let's Craft and Create....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fa-boo-lous tag!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete