Thursday, January 18, 2018

I Heart Gwen Just to say Thanks

Recently I had some dear friends who have really been there to help me out. Today I decided I was going to send one in particular this card just to let her know I care and appreciate all she has done for me. 

This image, called I Heart U Gwen has been one of my favorite for some time. I colored it up with my Copics and use some items from my stash. 




I will also be sharing this into the following challenges:
Sparkles Monthly Challenges-Thank you 
Sweet Stampers Challenge-Anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes
Tic Tac Toe Challenge-Inspiration (went with Blue, Heart and Square)



6 comments:

  1. This is really lovely - great colouring and I am sure your friend will love it.

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, This is super cute... I love your take on the elements from the Tic Tac Toe board. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you love this stamp, Olivia! Those big eyes are adorable! And you've done such a great coloring job! Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love your colouring of this fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Monthly Challenges Blog and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete