Friday, April 24, 2015

Quick Creations-GDT post

Hello everyone and it is time for me to showcase another of the adorable stamps and products available over at Quick Creations
This time around I am creating a card with Alice from Kraftin Kimmie. As usual, I colored the image with my Copics. The paper is from the Prima Butterfly Collection as well as their coordinated flowers.
I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Mania-Flowers
Love to Scrap-Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff-Anything Goes

In case you are looking for a good sale for Mother's Day


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors, and great flowers, awesome back ground paper as well. Thanks for playing our Inspired By a Book Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image colored beautifuly! Thank you for sharing this with us at Love to Scrap
    Linda dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice looks amazing. I love the colours you choose for image. The red hair looks great with the purple and browns. Great design. Thanks for playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete