Monday, March 31, 2014

Charmaine Flannery's Inspiration Card

Hi to all our Sweet Pea Fans. Thanks for stopping by as I say a Sunny Hello here with my latest card. Today I am showcasing my DT Inspirational Card for Sweet Pea Stamps.


This beautiful stamp image is by artist, Charmaine Flannery's Rainbow Dream.   I do so love these images and decided this bright and cherry card would be perfect to help brighten someone's day.

I colored the images with my Copics and went all bright and cherry on it. I just started using this beautiful paper for stamp on, Cryogen White, and it is so nice.  It is definitely worth a try.  The paper is from my huge stash pile. The flower I made myself via the Cricut Art Philosophy Cart.

Hope you all have a great day.

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

Scrapbooking Blessing Club-Anything Goes
Pile It On-Flowers Fantasy
Hiding In My Craft Room-Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine-Flowers
Word Play Saturday-Anything Goes
The Doodle Garden-Anything Goes
Stamp and Create-Welcome Spring
Sister Act-Anything Goes
Crafty Catz-Anything Goes




12 comments:

  1. I love the colors that you used on this card. So pretty!! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Scrapbook Blessings Club this week.

    Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Olivia. I LOVE your colour combo for this beautifully coloured image. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring...and I love that flower you created! Thanks for joining us at Pile it On this week! Good luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Add Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning olivia.fantastic bright colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely bright colours, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a very beautiful card and I really love these bold colors.
    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back on Friday for our new challenge.
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring, love your creation!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Olivia..love the bright colours and your handmade flower.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and cheerful. Lovely colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. I hope you have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥


    ReplyDelete