Friday, December 6, 2013

Totally PaperCrafts-Anything Chrismassy but a Card

It is time for another challenge over at Totally PaperCrafts.  

Today our lovely teammate has chosen the theme, 


Anything Christmassy but a Card

---------------------------

This weeks fabulous sponsor is



and



I saw this cool tutorial on SplitCoast Stampers on making a treat bag cover (here is the link) so I decided to give it a try. SOOOO super easy and quick and so cute as well.



I used paper from my Authentique paper pad, Festive, and all the embellishments are from my stash.  The red bow is from all the Tulle I have piled up that I love to hoard lol.  

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:




12 comments:

  1. I love a craft hoarder -- you made wonderful use of your stash - lovely project! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful bag…wonderful papers you have used and I like that rosette. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles for our Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to use the stash and someone is going to love this bag so much! Thanks for sharing this with us (and where to find the tutorial) at Unstampabelles for our Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty rosette! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at mema's crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rosette. It looks so elegant. Great job. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treat bag cover is fabulous! I love the festive paper, pretty rosette and gorgeous bow!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very pretty! I love the layers and especially like the gorgeous punched flap!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great bag - I love the rosette. thanks for joining in our Christmas Challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome bag, the rosette is fab. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic treat bag. I like the rosette and the bow. thanks for sharing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete