Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Vintage/Shabby Chic

Welcome to another fantastic challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. 


This week's challenge is: 

Shabby Chic or Vintage




Okay this is the most vintagy/shabby chic I get lol. Another week of a challenge over here for me.  I used paper from MME and one of the newest stamps from Bildmalarna-Music in the Wind. The flowers are from my stash as well as the doily and fabric trim.  I used my MFT Dainty Lace die for the side border. I colored the image except for the inner dress which is paper pieced. 

I will be entering this one into the following challenges

Crafting Life's Pieces-based on their sketch
Anonymous Stamper Challenge-Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts-Vintage/Shabby Chic
Totally Gorjuss-Patterned Paper





9 comments:

  1. You conquered this challenge. Love the lace, border and pretty image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing. It is both vintage and shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Like the grey tones you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning olivia.gorgeous image and i love your colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Beautiful coloring and layout and love the background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I love the colors and the adorable image and card design. This is so fabulous and just in time for all the ones Laura has added to the store! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the lace and flowers! You did an awesome Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. Love all the different elements. Great job. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is stunning! LOVE the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete