Friday, July 19, 2013

Totally PaperCrafts-make Your Own Flowers

It is time for a new challenge over at Totally PaperCrafts. Today our challenge is to
 
MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS.
 
I decided to use one of the new Gorguss Girls stamps that came out.
 
 
 
I created the flowers with mulberry paper I had in my stash and used an MFT rolled flower die.  I then just glued them together.  I did paper piece her dress together and used my Spellbinders to frame the stamp.
 
I colored her with my Copics. I so love Red hair.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Olivia, those flowers are awesome. Lovely image and great layout.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love her red hair. Your rolled flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it's just gorgeous. Especially her red hair!

    Have a great weekend.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Olivia.really pretty flowers and I love your gorjuss girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia, her red hair is wow, love it and your flowers are super.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh...so pretty! Love your blooms and your colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your shade of red hair, that is fabulous. This is so adorable

    ReplyDelete