Saturday, June 8, 2013

Simply Betty Birthday Celebration

With some extra free time on my hands I have been able to enter into the Birthday Celebration for Simply Betty Stamps.  I have been a lover of many of the lines who has available at her shop and this year she is celebrating her 3rd year. 

The challenge was to CAS the owner, Betty Roberts, tag. She LOVES Halloween so that is why it is a Halloween theme tag (in 80 degree weather lol).  So I used this adorable stamp called Little Pumpkin Lilly.  I do believe it is only available in digi form at this time though I prefer physical stamps so I tend to buy stamps versus digis when I can.


I have never done a Sepia image before so lets not be too harsh on my but I was super excited to try it and pretty happy with how it turned out.  I may try this technique again.

Copics Used:

E44,43,42,40


I just sponged the edged with a CTMH Brown Bag ink pad and the tag too and used a pumpkin stamp in my stash as the background on my tag. The patterned paper is from Authenique Enchanted collection. All the embellishments and ribbons were gift to me from various SWAP I have participated in.

I will be entering this into the following challenge:

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Olivia.fabulous spooky details and I love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you cased the card! Image and embellishments are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what a beautiful tag he is so cute..thanks for joining us at SBS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I LOVE this tag...
    thank you so much for joining in our Birthday Celebration
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete