Monday, June 10, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Inspirations


Welcome to another Monday Morning Inspiration here at Loves Rubberstamps. Today I decided to showcase some of the images from Stamping Bella. I love the Uptown Girls and thought this image would be a perfect thank you card for one of my daughter's teachers.  This image is called Tessie the Teacher.  My girls are in their last two weeks of school so I am plugging away on getting their cards done.

I used paper from my MME paper stash and colored the image with my Copics. I did NOT paper pieced the skirt but I just used a simple technique of using my Copics to create a pattern on her skirt. 

I will be entering this card into a few challenges as well:

613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can-Mad for Markers
Aud Sentiments-Anything Goes




7 comments:

  1. Very cute card Olivia. I'm sure this will be a keeper for the teacher that receives it. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Olivia & I'm digging the layout too! Your coloring is excellent Hun!! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CWWC & hope you join us again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute, love the paper pieced skirt and the dp you used with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Olivia.really fabulous image and I love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful project! Nicely composed and beautifully executed! Thanks for playing with us again at 613 Avenue Create! We always enjoy your visits to our neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative! I love stopping by, I never know what I will see, but I am always in love with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH love this image and your colouring is gorgeous:) Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete