Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes Challenge

Being the first challenge of the month we are back with our favorite for most crafters, Anything Goes, here at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges. 

Today I decided to mix it up and NOT do a card. After awhile of doing the same thing, I get a bit bored so to keep my MOJO flowing I like to spice it up.

This is a 6x6 canvas frame I received in a prize package. I then stamped this gorgeous image from Sweet Pea Stamps, The Moth, on my Crafters Companion paper with some Versamark and added embossing powders and heat embossed it. 

Then I used some spritz to create the paper. I mounted it onto my canvas with Mod Podge and create a border with MME papers

Added bling, flowers and the beautiful die cut butterflies by CC Designs and my art piece was done.



Hope you enjoyed this non card creation.

Have a great day and can not wait to see your lovely creations in our challenge.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the embossing of the image on the canvas! So creative and unique! You did a great job with this card and all the fantastic details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W O W!!! This sure is amazing. Love the fabulous image and gems.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right! These colors are awesome together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! What a beautiful piece of art for your crafty spot! Love the colors and that is such a neat way to use that gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous art design! Love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love the bling and the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete