Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Thanks


Welcome back to another fantastic challenge for Crafty Sentiments. Today our Challenge theme is
THANKS
I used the digital image from Crafty Sentiments called ScillaI did the out of the box technique with my Spellbinders and colored the image with my Spectrum Noir and Copics.  The sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set I had and the rhinestones from my stash. Paper is from MME and the borders are from my stash.

Can not wait to see your fabulous creations over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.  Remember if you enter with a Crafty Sentiments image you will be entered into the drawing TWICE.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Through the Craft door- AnythingGoes
Sweet Stamps-Thank You
Tuesday Throwdown-thankful
Lexi's Creations-thankful
Lollipop Crafts-Thanks
Love to Create-Give Thanks
Simon Says Stamp and Show-thank you
Songbird Challenge-diamonds are a girl's best friend
ABC- Color Challenge




2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love those great fall colors and the out of the box you did with this image! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.fabulous imahe and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete