Monday, September 3, 2012

LOTV card

I was organizing my stamps the other day and remember that I have this great collection of LOTV stamps and one caught my eye to ink up and use. it.  I made the Circle card with my Cricut with the Art Philosophy Card.  the paper is actually from Crate Paper.  The flowers are from my stash as well as the lace ribbon. 

I colored the image with my Copics.

Clothes- R22, R24 and R34
Seat Cushion-YG03,YG06
Hair-Y13,Y15 and Y21
Dog-E31,E33


 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card and image Olivia.
    Thanks for taking part at CRAFT this week - great to see you there.
    Good luck sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super shape...fab card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.fab sweet image and i love the shape and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, this is sweet. Love your coloring. The layout is very nice. That lace adds just the right touch! Thanks so much for entering ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge! It's nice to have you!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Olivia.
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge

    ReplyDelete