Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Autumn Card

I am a huge lover of fall and the color palette out now.  I have had this stamp in my collection but it is freshly inked up for this challenge. The paper is from a few scrap sheets I have left from Crate Pad. I used my Cricut to cut the Scallop circle. The image with colored with both my Copics and Spectrum Noirs since I used that to fill in my gaps since I am not one of the lucky ones to own every color each companies makes.

And of course I added my Flower Soft cause these Autumn Colors are not applicable across the

I used for the orange on shirt and socks: CR8,10,11-Spectrum Noirs
Shorts: DG2,4-Spectrum Noirs
Hat-E33,E43-Copics
Hair-E13,15,19-Copics
Skin-I am loving this combo lately so it is a frequent one: YR00,YR000,E02, R20



I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments-Autumn Colors
MilkCoffe Challenge-Welcome Fall
Paper Pretties-Fall Inspired
Everybody Art Challenge-Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown-Fall Colors
Dilly Beans-Fall in the Air

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the beautifully rich Fall colors. Your coloring looks great and love how you've used the flock.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeos olivia.your colours are fantastic and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the paper that you have used under the eyelet!!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh I love this! Cute image and the flower soft, wonderful dp and the great design....fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Olivia! Such fabulous papers! Thanks so much for playing in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful fall colors. Great coloring and fun layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete