Friday, July 20, 2012

Welcome to another Pause, Dream and Enjoy Challenge. This week our
Theme is to create any type of project with some SWEET SUMMER TREATS.

For those of you who have been following for a while and working on the mini album, this weeks question is :What's your favorite summer SWEET TREAT?

Our generous sponsor for this week is
Ginger Snap Scraps. They are offering a $5 Gift Certificate and have TONS of great items in the store for all types of crafters.

My favorite summer treats are PEACHES! I also adore Mo Manning's Digital images so I used her image called PEACHES for this card.  The paper is by MME. Flowers are from my stash.  Can not wait to see all your lovely creations.
I will be entering is on in the following challenges:
Divas by Design-Anything Goes
Tammy Scrapin Corner-Summertime
The Secret Crafter-Food & Drink
The Squirrel & Fox-Kids or Babies
Card Cupids-Things with Wings

10 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia! You participated in the Bugaboo Christmas in July Blog Hop and I'm happy to say that I selected your name so you'll be getting the digi that I used on my creation! Mistletoe Scarlett! Please contact me joypelkey1@gmail.com so that I can send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia! You participated in the Bugaboo Christmas in July Blog Hop and I'm happy to say that I selected your name so you'll be getting the digi that I used on my creation! Mistletoe Scarlett! Please contact me joypelkey1@gmail.com so that I can send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, this is a beautiful card! Love the ribbon behind the focal point.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!!! Just loooove the image and the way that you have colored it up! So very cheerful!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love that image.. your coloring is fantastic! I love all the papers, your flowers! Just overall a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! Please join us again! - Susan, DT Member, Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous papers, and such an adorable image! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used! Great Card, thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is this cutie! Love how you've put her in a ticket shaped frame...looks wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Beautiful, It is so refreshing to see.
    I love this image.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun colorful card!! It makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids.

    ReplyDelete