Monday, June 18, 2012

Loves RubberStamps Inspirational Posts.

One of the things I am most excited about with being on  Loves Rubberstamps Design Team is the great variety of stamps they have available.  I have always adored Crafty Sentiments Stamps and was so excited to be able to get my hands on a few of them.

This one is called He Loves Me and isn't it just the sweetest image. I colored the image with the Spectrum Noir markers except for the skin which I tried a new color combo I am still debating...E51, E53...what do you think? The paper is from MME and the tag is from My Craft Spot.

Hope you enjoyed this inspiration and can not wait to see you Tuesday for our next Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Olivia, I just love how actively you are supporting Loves RubberStamps! What an amazing DT member you are. This cheerful card is so chipper and lovely with the bright colors, sweet sentiment, and sparkly accents. The image looks fantastic. Your new combo looks like a good one as it permits excellent shadowing with the color range. :o) Lovely work!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning olivia.fab design and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really awesome card Olivia, fantastic colouring job! The combo works for me!

    ReplyDelete