Monday, June 11, 2012

EB stamp

I had created this card with a Belle and Whistles Stamps called Tania Baking.  I love all the images that Elisabeth Bell has created for this line. If you are a B&W lover, please be sure to make sure to snag them up since it seems that production will be stopping.  Loves RubberStamps does carry many of their images too.   The image was colored with my Spectrum Noirs, and the paper is Crate Pad and the Sentiment is a retired CTMH stamp. 


I will be entering it into the following challenges:

Elphine House-based on sketch
Bunny Zoe's-Girls, Girls, Girls
Craft Your Passion-Anything Goes
Make it Monday-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show-AG

8 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the scalloped floral panel in the background! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich warm colours and sweet image.The floral backing piece adds a lovely touch to this beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, thank you for joining us at Elphine House Australia ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning olivia.adorbale sweet image and i love your rich bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia, I've just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are lovely and I look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love your colors and papers.
    Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image! Reminds me of my daughter in the kitchen; which is so precious; especially when she's cooking and I don't have to! :)

    Your layout is wonderful and I really like the way you've colored her up.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete