Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kenny K Card

Just saw some of the latest Digis from Kenny K and are really lovin some of them.  The fun and spunk that comes from these guys are just great.  I made this card as a birthday card for one of my daughter's classmates.  I have been playing around with my Spectrum Noir markers I just got...still trying to master them.  The sentiment is from the new sentiment release from Little Darlings.  Bling I had in my stash. I will be entering this one in:

1) Kenny K-Anything Goes
2) Sketch and Stash-based on their sketch
3) Paper Take Weekly-Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. what a great card, love the bright colouring so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, very pretty indeedy

    Thanks for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card!
    Love KennyK images and your vibrant papers are perfect with this one.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete